Turmeric has been used as a spice and herbal herb for thousands of year. An active ingredient in this organic root is curcumin, which has a strong anti-inflammatory effect and is a very strong antioxidant.
It is a great natural ingredient that has been used since ancient times for beauty and to reduce dark spots, blemishes, and acne. Moreover, Curcumin helps to support healthy joints, muscles, digestive system, and the brain. Turmeric contains about calories, protein, vitamin C, calcium, sodium, iron, and dietary fiber. This organic root also is rich in vitamin B6, potassium; magnesium and manganese. All these natural ingredients are good to improve your health.
Read also: Best Protein Powder for Men Muscle Gain and Weight Loss
There are many different Turmeric powders on the market but not all of them are going to match your exact needs. In this article, we’re going to checking out the 10 best organic turmeric powder brands with curcumin. We made this list based on our personal opinion and spent hours of research and listed them based on quality, durability, brand, price and more. We’ve included options for every type of consumer, so if you’re looking for the organic turmeric powder for a beginner we’ll have the products for you.
Organic Turmeric Powder by Feel Good Organics:
Our Next choice is Feel Good Organics turmeric root powder which is the affordable popular turmeric powder on the current market. This well-known company provides organic turmeric powder to their customers that contain natural curcumin and rhizomes.
Of course, these organics ingredients provide antioxidants that are very effective for reducing many inflammations of our body such as aging, heart disease, skin infection, arthritis pain, strong digestive system, and swelling.
Feel good organics imported 100% organic raw directly from turmeric plants in India. The turmeric powders of Feel Good Organics comes in a resealable bag with a 5-layer foil lining structure.This type of packing ensures the original aroma and texture retain the powder. All products of Feel Good Organics are certified by USDA and CCOF.
You can use this organic turmeric powder as a spice in your favorite recipes, also can drink it by mixing it into smoothies or warm milk. The Feel Good Organics has confirmed a money-back guarantee to their customers. If you are not 100% satisfied after using their turmeric powders, just complain in the mail, they will give you full of refund without question.
- This is a 100% USDA certified organic.
- This powder is from India.
- It does not has any additives and also non-GMO.
- It comes in resealable and natural kraft bag.
- Their turmeric powder is GMP ensured.
- You can use it use in tea, milk or others dishes with everyday meal.
- High quality and natural ingredients.
- It has antioxidants.
- Certified by USDA and CCOF.
- Natural plant-based superfood.
- It contains vitamins, minerals and plant sterols.
- A couple of customers were not satisfied with the quality of the product.
Anthony’s Organic Turmeric Root Powder:
Anthony’s Organic Turmeric Powder contains 2.5% Curcumin ingredients which give the spice its orange color. The another name of Curcumin is powerhouse because of its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties and other benefits.
This powder is gluten-free and certified organic turmeric by the USDA. It has no artificial flavoring, coloring, or preservatives. You can use this powder to improve the health of your skin, to cook and to add antioxidants to your diet.
Moreover, it can be used in all cooking as well as in juices and health drinks. This Non-GMO and vegan-friendly organic raw powder is grown in India and packed in resealable Bag.
This organic yellow powder is suitable for home freezing and it comes with 129 servings per bag, allowing you to use for longer if you buy a 2lb bag. Anthony’s Organic Turmeric Powder is overall a great quality product for its aromatic and delicious.
- USDA organic Turmeric Powder.
- Batch tested and verified Gluten free.
- High purity, intense aroma, and great taste.
- It contains 5% Curcumin content with turmeric in a resealable bag.
- All natural and non-GMO ingredients.
- Contain 2.5% anti-oxidant curcumin.
- Each batch is tested to be gluten-free.
- Free from preservatives, and artificial flavoring.
- You can use this in many foods and drinks.
- Rare allergies such as skin irritation and nausea can occur.
Turmeric with Curcumin by Naturevibe Botanicals:
This is our third recommendation of best organic Turmeric powderwith Curcumin (1lb) by Naturevibe Botanicals. Naturevibe Botanicals always try to provide healthy products to their customers.
This company produces turmeric capsules, teas, powders and extracts which are available in the market. Naturevibe Botanicals Organics produced and packed thisturmeric powder in India.
Turmeric is a spice commonly used powder in curry and its active ingredients; curcuminoids are used for coloring foods. However, some people use turmeric paste to the skin for relieves arthritis pain and swelling. Turmeric Increases the antioxidant capacity level in the body as well. Turmeric is a great source of iron, manganese, vitamin B6, dietary fiber copper, and potassium.
These affordable organic turmeric ingredients originate in India, other regions of Asia and Central America. Naturevibe Botanicals turmeric is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified powder comes with a resealable bag with unique packaging and has no filler, binders, or harmful artificial ingredients. Naturevibe botanicals organics turmeric powder is fully Gluten-Free, Non-GMO & Keto Friendly.
- Non- GMO & Keto Friendly.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Certified.
- It helps in losing weight.
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, and other artificial additives.
- This is a 100% organic Turmeric extract powder with Curcumin.
- FDA did not evaluate this product.
Turmeric Powder by Starwest Botanicals:
Starwest Botanicals is our fourth choice of organic turmeric powder. This pure 100% organic turmeric is cultivated without pesticides, chemicals and also has no artificial color or other additives that can be harmful to the human body.
Starwest Botanicals suggest their customers use this powder in with fruit or smoothies, milk and tea. You can also mix it in with all types of vegetables or dishes as a spice. It is a non-GMO certified and Gluten-free premium quality pure organic product.
Starwest turmeric contains Curcuma longa which is considered as superfoods for its anti-inflammatory properties. Starwest Botanicals imported all organic turmeric raw from India and made from best quality natural rhizomes.
This organic turmeric is available in a resealable mylar one pound bag which absorbs oxygen to keep products fresh. Starwest Botanicals offer Money back Guarantee to their customers if anyone unhappy after using the product they will provide a full refund.
- Certified 100% USDA organic.
- Certified Kosher.
- This is Non-GMO and Gluten-free.
- Grown in India.
- Manufactured and tested in the USA.
- You can use this into tea or milk.
- Also you can use as a spice for cooking.
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ensuring high quality and authentic product.
- Amazing aroma and great health benefits.
- Some customers complained about the packaging quality.
Simply Organic’s Turmeric Root :
Simply Organic Turmeric Root Ground Certified Organic comes in 2.38 ounce with glass containers. This turmeric root is free from any preservatives, artificial colorings, caffeine, and irritating flavors. Simply Organic Turmeric also called Indian saffron for flavor and amazing fragrance.
Simply Organic dried powder contains rhizomes of the long origin of Curcuma which is a member of the ginger (Zingiberaceae) family. This anti-inflammatory food has no side effects. You can use this turmeric powder to relieve the pain.
Moreover, this essential turmeric powder is known as a spice for coloring in different favorite dishes. Also, you can mix this powder to make pickles. Although only organic turmeric roots ground certified organic. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) do not evaluate this product.
- Certified Organic; Kosher.
- 2.38 ounces; Glass bottle.
- Non Irradiated.
- Non ETO.
- Non-irradiated, non-ETO, and non-GMO product.
- Free from artificial additives, caffeine, preservatives, and yeast.
- Perfect for vegan/ vegetarians.
- Not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Turmeric With Curcumin 7 oz by Jiva Organics:
Our last list of turmeric product is Jiva organics turmeric powder. This organic turmeric by Jiva organics comes with in a reusable bag. Jiva turmeric root is grown on organic farms of India and packed in without any preservatives, artificial color, Fillers or additives.
Of course, this powder is USDA Certified Organic turmeric powder and produced from pure turmeric rhizomes. It contains 3-4% curcumin which is considered to be powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
This antioxidant curcumin is great ayurvedic medicine for joint pain, digestive system, and natural healing. Moreover, you can use this aromatic spice powder by mixing it thoroughly with black pepper and ginger for the cooking of meat, soup, curry, and vegetables.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Non-GMO Organic.
- minimum of 3% curcumin content.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Has a strong digestive system and natural healing.
- Come with 100% raw turmeric from organic firm in India.
- Free from preservatives, artificial color, Fillers or additives.
- No ethylene oxide (ETO) treatment and no irradiation.
- This spice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition, so pregnant women and people who taking high blood pressure pills should not be used.
Terrasoul Superfoods’s 1 pound pack Turmeric Powder:
Many types of research have shown that turmeric has powerful antioxidant properties that help to prevent inflammation. Turmeric is the best natural healer that contains dietary fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium and Vitamin B6 and all those ingredients are great for the maintenance of our human health.
TerraSoul imports raw materials directly from the firm and packages organic ingredients through lab tests to ensure quality. The turmeric powder of Terrasoul Superfoods is 100% pure and USDA-Certified organic.
This non-GMO, gluten-free turmeric contains the highest quality rhizomes and 3 to 5% curcumin that provide the highest anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This product can be used as a spice in curries and other dishes recipe or mixed with smoothies, juices, and tonics. The manufacturer offers a 30-days money-back guarantee to its customers with outstanding customer service.
- USDA-certified organic.
- Raw vegan approved.
- 3% – 5% Curcumin content.
- Rich in iron, potassium, magnesium and Vitamin B6.
- Naturally enriched with vitamin B6, potassium, fibers, iron and magnesium.
- Contain about 3 to 5% Curcumin.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO product.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- Lab-tested for heavy metals and packaged in the USA.
- Not evaluated products by the FDA.
Flavor of the Earth Turmeric with Curcumin:
Turmeric is the only source of Curcumin which is the great ingredient for protecting the body’s cells and relieving pain. Turmeric has been used in different recipes as a spice ingredient since 3000 BC.
Also for many centuries, people have been using this wonderful ingredient as ayurvedic medicine. The flavor of the earth organic turmeric root powder is grown on a small farm in India and Sri Lanka that contains the highest quality turmeric rhizomes.
This powder is full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber that are an herbal remedy for brain function and diet. Moreover, it has plenty of Including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium and vitamin B6 which are helping to improve the heart and liver. This organic powder is great for smoothies, shakes, tea or golden milk and other favorite dishes.
The flavor of the earth organic is non-GMO, gluten-free turmeric which packed in a long-lasting re-syllable bag and has no preservatives or artificial colors. It’s 100% USDA certified organic product.
- 100% certified organic by USDA.
- Fully Gluten-free.
- Antioxidant Vegan.
- 100% of the curcuminoids.
- Lead Free, Salt Free, Dye Free.
- No MSG.
- Act as a detoxifier.
- Freshly ground product guarantees purity, and quality.
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory.
- Promotes A Healthy Heart And Liver.
- FDA did not evaluate this product.
1 LB Pure Turmeric by Organic Wise:
The next turmeric root powder is 1 LB organic TUMERIC root powder by Organic Wise. This highest grade turmeric powder is grown under the control of organic standards certified organic farms in India.
Besides that, all turmeric powder by Organic wise Of course USDA certified organic. Organic wise turmeric is 100% pure organic and has no any grainy, sand, like lower grades of turmeric.
Most turmeric contains curcumin about 2%-3% but the organic wise turmeric root powder contains curcumin with a minimum of 6.5%. Curcumin is one of the most powerful active ingredient of turmeric which contains most of the health benefits.
Curcumin has antioxidant properties that help to prevent inflammation problems, like lung and liver problems, neurological problems, cardiovascular problems, metabolic problems, and autoimmune problems and others. Organic Wise Organic Turmeric Curcumin Powder has no artificial color fillers, binders, or additives.
- It contains 100% raw ingredients.
- This turmeric powder does not contain any salt, gluten and MSG.
- Contain Minimum of 6.5 % Curcumin.
- Has no any grainy or sand to ensure maximum freshness.
- Highest standards USDA certified organic.
- The ingredients are incredibly highest grade.
- It contain Minimum of 6.5% curcumin (not 2-3% like most others)
- USDA certified organic by the Colorado Department of Agriculture to ensure the highest standards.
- 100% money back guarantee with world class customer service.
- Great digestive system health benefits.
- Statements regarding not been evaluated by the FDA.
Turmeric Root Powder 16 oz by Jiva Organics:
Jiva organics turmeric powder is grown on organic farms in India. This Non-GMO and organic turmeric powder is certified by the USDA. Jiva organic turmeric powder contains a higher level of curcumin which is beneficial for health.
This powerful anti-inflammatory characteristic turmeric powder is produced from pure yellow rhizomes and filled with curcumin. Curcumin is very helpful for skin, joint pain, digestive system, and natural healing.
The powder comes with a vacuum-sealed jar which contains 16oz (1pound) of organic powder. This Non-GMO Turmeric powder is 100% pure and has no other additive, colors, preservatives, salt, MSG, fillers, ethylene oxide which is harmful to health and body.
The company will provide 100% refundable guarantee on your dissatisfaction complaints. You can use this powder as a spice in various recipes and foods. Moreover you can drink it as an ayurvedic tonic by mixed with milk, honey or dates, or other herbs.
- This is Non- GMO &USDA Certified.
- It’s has No ETO treatment.
- High curcumin content.
- Packed with vacuum sealed jar.
- Contain more than 3% curcumin content.
- Comes with easy to transportable vacuum sealed jar.
- Imported 100% Raw From India.
- Free from additives, preservatives and artificial colors.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Jiva Organics aren’t the most well known brand compared to other brands.
Turmeric powder benefits:
The middle layer of turmeric powder is an antioxidant and antibacterial compound called curcumin. It is also a very powerful anti-inflammatory. This means that if taken as a supplement or added to meals, turmeric may help reduce pain. Not all studies have shown an association between taking turmeric supplements and reduced pain. However, the clinical trials on turmeric and pain are increasing. Researchers are investigating the uses of turmeric for chronic pain. It may work by reducing inflammation in the body and by helping with immune system function.
There is some evidence that turmeric may help treat depression. A 2017 study from Japan looked at the effects of combining turmeric with antidepressants. They found that treatment with turmeric may be able to reduce symptoms of depression, but the study did not show an overall positive effect. Turmeric root is a tropical spice that has long been used for medicinal purposes and is currently gaining attention as a potential pain treatment. It has been used in a variety of healing traditions, including Ayurvedic medicine. Turmeric contains natural compounds that can be used in a range of ways to improve health.
There is some evidence that turmeric may help relieve pain, though there is not enough evidence to recommend its use. It may be effective in reducing inflammation, though this is not always the case. Anyone who is interested in taking turmeric for pain management should talk to their doctor first. The liver and kidneys can become damaged by the high concentration of curcumin. Research is ongoing to find out more about the potential uses of turmeric, and different studies are looking into both short-term and long-term uses. Until more research is available, it is advisable to talk to a doctor before starting to use turmeric for pain management.
Turmeric powder for face
Turmeric can be taken as a tea, as a supplement, or as a beauty ingredient for the skin and hair. It is an antioxidant that can prevent the formation of melanin. A study in the Journal of Natural Pharmaceuticals suggests that turmeric can reduce hair loss. The antioxidant also helps to reduce inflammation and eases pain.
Turmeric tea benefits weight loss:
One of the most important benefits of turmeric tea is that it helps maintain a good metabolism and helps to lose weight. The compound curcumin found in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and it helps in suppressing the appetite and reduces the feeling of hunger. This can lead to a slimmer waistline.
Turmeric benefits for skin
- Balances out the skin’s natural pH level: Turmeric helps in maintaining the skin’s natural pH level by balancing the pH level with the help of curcumin. This prevents any kind of bacterial or yeast infections.
- Improves digestion: Curcumin helps in improving digestion, which in turn helps in maintaining the proper acid levels of the skin.
- Treats dry and itchy skin: Curcumin contains anti-inflammatory properties that help in controlling the inflammation of the skin.
Turmeric can help prevent constipation.
Many people are unable to take the diuretic drugs that are prescribed to prevent constipation. For those who cannot take the drug, turmeric may be a viable option. It is also believed to help fight gas and increase bowel movement frequency.
Remedy for a number of cold symptoms
It can be used to treat cold. Turmeric tea is the best home remedy for a number of cold symptoms. It can help relieve congestion, sore throat and inflammation. People can drink turmeric tea before bedtime to soothe the throat and give relief from a sore throat. Turmeric may also help treat sinus problems, as it improves the circulation and helps clear congestion. It can help you sleep Many people complain of trouble sleeping due to stress.
Turmeric tea can help to sleep
Turmeric tea can help you sleep and decrease anxiety and depression, which are common symptoms of anxiety and depression. It may improve sleep quality. Turmeric tea can help you sleep better, as it has anti-anxiety properties. A 2014 study also showed that drinking turmeric tea reduced sleep disturbance and improved sleep quality. Turmeric is an essential ingredient in a number of dishes. However, drinking the spice on a regular basis is best avoided. Consuming the spice in large quantities can cause a strong aftertaste and can irritate the digestive tract. Consuming only small amounts can help you reduce inflammation and improve digestion.
The turmeric tea recipes:
Ingredients: 1/2 cup water, 1 tbsp ground turmeric, 1/2 tsp honey.
Directions: Add water to a small saucepan and sprinkle some ground turmeric on top. Stir to combine and allow the mixture to cool. Add a few cups of cold water and add a pinch of sea salt. Bring the mixture to a boil, and then remove it from the heat. Strain the mixture and allow it to cool. Add a few tablespoons of honey to your drink and enjoy.
Thanks for reading our article on “10 Best Organic Turmeric Powder Reviews with Curcumin”. Now is the time to decide which the turmeric powder best for you. We think our top rated organic turmeric powder with curcumin review list will help you to make the right decision to buy your best choice.