Hey guys, in this article we’re going to be talking about the 15 top rated cordless drill brands to buy on the market. It certainly is a challenge to find the
best tools that are worthy of your hard earned money. It isn’t impossible especially when you have a reliable source like our website to point you in the direction of the best brands. You can trust in preparing this list we reviewed literally fifteen of products. We made this list based on our personal opinion and hours of research and we’ve listed them based on size, features, drilling power and price. Using a power tool can save you lots of time and can prevent hand and wrist aches versus using a screwdriver to sink screws. We’ve included options for every type of consumer. If you’re looking for an affordable drill for around the house or one geared towards more professional tasks, we’ll have the product for you. If you want more information and updated pricing on the products, please click on the checkout price link.
Also Read: 7 Most Powerful Cordless Vacuum Reviews
The List of Best 15 Top Rated Cordless Drill Brands:
Black & Decker 20 volt max cordless drill
WX 176 L 20 volt switch driver
|DeWalt 20v max cordless drill DCD 771 c2||9.2/10||CHECK PRICE|
|Bosch PS 3202 cordless drills Driver||9.2/10||CHECK PRICE|
DeWalt 20 volt max XR d ck 287 d
High spec 18 volt pro cordless drills
Cartman 2-Speed Drill/Driver Kit
Makita XPH102 Hammer Driver-Drill
Bosch DDB181-02 cordless drill
Ryobi P208 One+ drill
Milwaukee 2407-22 wireless drill
TECCPO Professional 60 Nm Power Drill
Porter-Cable 20V MAX Hammer Drill
Milwaukee® M18 FUEL Drill
15. Black & Decker 20 volt max cordless drills:
The fifteen products on our list is the Black & Decker 20 volt max LDX 120 seat. This is our best cordless drill under $50. Black & Decker’s LDX 120 C cordless drill is a great budget option for those who want a cordless drill without having to pay an incredible amount of money.
It’s conveniently sized and easy to operate with a 20 volt battery that lasts a long while with minimal recharge times. The inclusion of an LED work light is handy in dimly lit crevices and rooms where you need a little more illumination to see what you’re drilling.
The drill includes an 11 position clutch for greater tighter control with stripping screw heads and offers a top speed of 650 revolutions per minute with a maximum torque of 115. It’s only 3.35 pounds as well so it’s easy to pour around in the work belt at 10.6 x 3.6 x 8.5 inches.
It’s also small enough to get into cramped spots where a larger drill could not. Battery power is great; thanks to a lithium-ion design with a slow discharge rate over traditional NiCad and ni MH form factors. the drill can be charged in as little as one to two hours and can hold its charge for approximately a year and a half which makes last-minute drilling jobs no issue even better. The LDX 120 c is compatible with batteries from other products in its line.
The features are:
- versatile: this power drill is ideal for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screw driving tasks.
- The features chuck size is 3/8 of an inch cut setting is 11 included components.
- The LDX 120 drill and driver includes LBX20 20 volt max lithium ion battery, an LCS20 charger, a double-ended bit .
- Good battery: this drill features a long lasting lithium-ion technology in 20 volt max that can hold its charge for a year and a half.
- 11 Position Clutch: This drill provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screw driving tasks without stripping screw heads.
- Portable: this drill is very light and compact meaningless fatigue that allows users to drill and screw in confined spaces.
The pros are: 1-small size this power drill can get around tight corners and spaces with no trouble due to its size.
- Powerful battery: this power drill has great battery life recharges fast and holds its charge for well over a year.
- LED light: this power drill includes an LED light for seeing in dark spaces which is highly advantageous.
The Cons moderate use only: this power drill is not powerful enough for heavy duty tasks and should be relegated to around the house duties.
- Sensitive motor: prolonged use of this power drill can overheat the motor and cause damage making it better suited for regular tasks that do not use regular continuous use.
- The LDX 120 C shines is its combination of very small size and robust power quotient plus.
- The aforementioned LED light to make straightforward tasks that much easier priced at forty four dollars it’s a great tool to have around the house.
14. WORX WX 176 L 20 volt switch driver:
The WORX WX 176 L Switchdriver offers great 2-in-1 functionality two toggles between drill and impact driver for added versatility around the house or job site.
A handy trigger rotates the included Chuck’s to go from driving to drilling with a simple pole instead of having to manually change bits in between jobs. This is a major change from the traditional drill design and eliminates the need to have two separate drills around the house for different tasks.
The 1/4″ hex hex collets do not allow for much variation in bits that can be used making the switch driver better suited for all-purpose tasks such as those around the house but that are a small issue.
The switch driver features a trigger guard to prevent your hand from accidentally slipping forward and bumping one of the inactive bits that aren’t in use. This is a well thought out design feature that might save your chuckles. That’s good because the drill operates at 1260 rpm with 114 pounds of torque which is considered professional class.
- It also features an LED light which is very handy for illuminating dimly lit spaces where you need a bit of visual fine tuning.
- The 1.5Ah battery sport good charge and allow for hot swapping batteries, if one runs low but recharge times aren’t as good as the Black & Decker LDX 120 C requiring about 4 to 5 hours to recharge.
- The rotating chuck system also makes it less suited to putting away in a tool drawer the convenience of a two-in-one tool means that it’s a bit bulkier and less easy to stow away than a single drill solution.
- It’s bigger than the LDX 120 C but it weighs only 3 pounds which is a nice trade-off. The most obvious advantage of the works WX 176 else which driver is the dual chuck system. It eliminates the inconvenience of having to keep track of multiple bits or keeping a dedicated impact driver around the house.
The features are: 2-in-1 design this drill features rotating dual Chuck’s that let you switch between bits with the press of a trigger.
- Stable torque: precise electronic torque control prevents the stripping of screws.
- powerful quality: variable two-speed gearing tackles all common drilling and driving functions.
- 1/4 inch hex quick change chucks: for easy bit change out maximum drilling capacity is 3/8 inch steel .
Pros and Cons:
- 2-in-1: design the trigger activated dual Chuck design allows you to swap effortlessly between drilling and impact driver for both tasks.
Powerful: this power drill sports professional grade torque and very high power to tackle jobs with ease.
Hand protection: the trigger guard design is good for preventing injuries to the fingers if they slip off the drill.
- bulky: this power drills two in one design means it’s harder to put away in a drawer or toolbox versus a conventional drill.
Battery: this power drill offers good battery life but recharge times are higher than competitors. This is an ideal two-in-one solution for those who like to manage their time most efficiently by choosing tools that complement their workload.
The switch driver has enough raw power to satisfy most tasks and that makes it a great 2-in-1 drill to keep close.
13. The DeWalt 20 Volt Max Cordless Drill DCD 771 c2:
Our next top rated cordless drill product name is DeWalt 20 volt max . DeWalt’s max cordless 20 volt drill represents a superb value per dollar option for those who want a cordless drill that is capable of doing more for its price point.
It’s a lightweight and surprisingly portable power drill that combines the heavy duty performance of larger bulkier drills within a relatively small design form as seven and a half inches long and weighing just less than three and a half pounds it’s a very easy to use drill.
The max cordless is a 300 unit watts out (UWO) powered impact drill with multiple speed settings and a drilling potential of 30 millimeters in wood and 13 millimeters In metal.
There’s an adjustable clutch mechanism for reducing screw stripping plus it includes an LED light to illuminate dark crevices and rooms making it easy to fit your target and stay on it built-in technology watches out for overheating and battery discharge to protect the internal components.
The max cordless drill includes a 20 volt dual lithium-ion quick charger with dual voltage functionality to add support for 12-volt batteries to be used alongside the included 1.5 IH 20 volt batteries to all even offer’s 3.0 Ah batteries.
If so desired that being said the included batteries can last a full day of use without requiring a recharge making them an excellent solution for extended projects both indoors and out. It is less ideal for hammer drilling so those looking to work with concrete might want to choose an alternative.
The features are:
- It features 2 speed transmissions with a low setting that goes up to 0 600 rpm and that can be increased with a higher setting that maxes out at 2000 rpm.
- The half-inch ratcheting chuck reduces slipping bits when operating with high torque keeping bits in place.
- The slim handle profile and low weight of the drill makes it very good for drilling and driving offering both comfort and versatility within cramped work spaces.
- very versatile : this drill is compact lightweight and easily fits into tight areas.
- Performance this drill features a high performance. Motor that delivers 300 unit Watts out of power.
- Multi speed: this drill features high speed transmission which delivers two speeds 450 and 1500 rpm for a range of fastening and drilling applications.
- Powerful chuck: this drill features a half inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck that provides tight bit gripping strength.
The Pros are very powerful: for its size this power drill packs a lot of punch that is acceptable for professional use.
- Small: this power drill sports a small form factor in weighs very little making it ideal for cramped spaces.
- Good batteries: this drill features long-lasting 1.5 Ah batteries with the option to purchase 3.0 Ah.
The Cons single function: this drill is not ideal for hammer drilling and should not be relied upon for drilling into concrete. For a drill it’s well suited not just for home users and occasional fixers but professionals as well although the half-inch chuck might be considered overkill for regular jobs.
12. Bosch PS 3202 Top Rated Wireless Drills Driver:
The Bosch PS 3202 is hard to beat when it comes to best compact cordless drill and it’s easy to see why build quality is excellent and feels reliable in use thanks to high quality materials. It boasts enough rugged durability to survive test fall as high as 10 feet.
It’s a very lightweight drill at around 2 pounds. This lightweight feature making them extremely attractive for those who working all day on a site.
Some of the key features of the PS 3202 include auto lock chuck which allows you to loosen and tighten bits without using your hand or a secondary tool as well as 20+1 clutch with multiple torque settings that prevent screw stripping; this makes it ideal for harder materials.
It comes with a belt clip in bit storage block for some added convenience on the job. Head length is a small 6.5 inches which are great for balancing performance and power especially in confined spaces where it’s harder to fit a longer bit.
The drills 12-volt DC brushless motor feels far more powerful than it lets on with 180 inch / pounds of torque to fall back on. For drill of this size that is exemplary offering high power output within the smallest and lightest form factor imaginable.
High speed mode can easily punch through drywall and wood thanks to 1300 rpm speed. The inclusion of a brushless motor equals greater durability thanks to a friction free design that can add years onto the life of the drill.
It also sports a variable trigger speed battery life is equally good with each battery lasting a full day without needing a recharge.
The features are:
compact: this power drill is one of the lightest most compact 12-volt DC brushless drill drivers in its class.
- Precision: this easy to use power drill weighs only 2 pounds making it a great choice for extended drilling and driving over.
- Durability: with a long-lasting EC Brush less motor in all-metal gearbox, this Bosch drill kit is crafted with Dura shield housing, Bosch is flexible housing made from an ABS nylon composite that has been tested to withstand multiple ten foot drops.
- Versatile: drill driver combo with a two speed transmission 400 rpm high torque setting and 1300 rpm high speed drilling setting 20 plus one clutch settings allow for maximum range of applications.
Convenient: The drill kit comes complete with two included 12 volt lithium-ion batteries a charger and a carrying case and it delivers 180 inch pounds of torque.
The Pros are powerful performance: this top rated cordless drill features are 12-volt design that feels more powerful than it is.
- Versatile: the two speed transmission of this power drill makes it easy to switch modes for different purposes.
- Durable: made of very high quality materials to survive bumps and drops from ten feet.
The Cons no case: this drill doesn’t come with a case which is a slight disappointment for one of this price at $169.
- The Bosch PS 3202 drives home double the torque of cordless drills its size and enough power to plow through any job without hassle.
- Its keyless truck system is a nice addition for those who want convenience as well as raw power output and its size makes it ideal not just for work around the house but for professionals such as contractors and electricians.
11. DeWalt 20 Volt Max XR d ck 287 d:
The DeWalt’s max XR set packs a lot of power into surprisingly elegant and streamlined set of drill and impact driver. It’s a great package for those who don’t want to purchase separate drills but one that includes everything you need to get started.
The impact driver sports 460 unit watts out of power with 620 inch pounds of torque and an RPM top speed of 2,000. It weighs a modest 3.4 pounds with battery inserted and features an LED light with multiple settings including a 60 lumen spotlight mode that is excellent for working in dark or cramped areas. Three speed settings allow you to customize both speed and power to your liking and the first includes a precision mode for delicate tasks. All this Plus one-handed bit loading.
The hammer drill produces the same 460 unit watts of power with 620 inch pounds of torque and an RPM top speed of 2,000.
It offers consistent 400 rpm speed with respectable driving power and up to 3000 in foot-pounds of torque.
It handles hammer blows with a maximum rpm of 34,000. Weighing the same 3.4 pounds both drills are respectively lightweight.
It’s great for professionals who prefer brushless motor drills it also comes with 15 clutch settings that include 13 levels of torque for notch perfect work without stripping screw heads.
- The DeWalt DVD 777 c2 features a powerful 20 full motor and High speed transmission with two different speeds one speed gear goes from 0 to 500 rpm while the other goes to 1750 rpm.
- LED lights are built into the foot of the unit with low medium or high settings that include a 20 minute shutoff feature.
- These compact tools sport brushless motor designs to increase longevity and lifespan while outputting some serious power. The package comes with 220 volt max XR lithium-ion 2.0 Ah batteries plus a charger to belt hooks and a contractor bag.
- The features are set includes extra drills: this set includes a Dewalt DC D 796 20 volt max half inch hammer drill and Dewalt DCF 887 20 volt max quarter inch impact driver.
- Both drills featured Dewalt brushless motors that deliver up to 57% more run time and added lifespan. The battery XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity than regular batteries. Small: these drills are compact lightweight and designed for tight spaces.
The pros are 2-in-1 package: the inclusion of two separate drills means easy switching for any task.
- Brushless motors these drills feature brushless motors for added lifespan and better run time.
- Small these drills can get into tight spaces thanks to their small design.
For the cons loud: the impact driver is very loud for tool of this size. This is an excellent value for a dual drill kit offering exceptional power and versatility regardless of which drill you’re using for the job.
10. Top Rated High Spec 18 V Pro Combo Cordless Drill:
The high spec 18v pro combo cordless drill offers 16 step + 1 torque positions So that you always get the job done no matter what.
You will have up to 18 Newton meters of torque to complete the more challenging tasks, such as drilling into wood and even steel.
This drill is twin sleeve 10 mm key-less chuck. The variable speed trigger ensures accurate control for up to 550 rotations per minute making pilot drilling as smooth as possible. You also get an additional 30 piece drill driver accessory set.
Including drill bits that are perfect for going through metal and wood. You get 10 CRV screwdriver bits and countersink.
The case that comes with these pieces is extremely durable and will keep everything perfectly organized.
The 18 volt motor will give you all the power you need to do pretty much any job.
The drill itself is very stable and won’t move around very much even we are going through tough material.
Some of the features of this drill:
- It has a large 1000 mAh battery that lasts a long time and only takes three to five hours to charge.
- 18 volt motor this drills powerful motor makes it easy for you to get through a variety of materials very efficiently.
- Accessories set: you will get a 30 piece accessory set that includes 10 CRV screwdriver bits for maximum versatility 16 step + 1 torque positions. The 16+ 1 torque positions of this drill give you the power to do any job properly.
Some of the pros of this drill include its:
- versatile design: you can use this drill on a wide range of tough materials from wood to mild steel.
- Accurate speed control the one-handed bit changing and variable speed trigger make it easy to adjust your speed as needed.
One Con of this drill is that the overall quality of the drill bits that come with the high spec 18 volt pro combo cordless drill is a great choice for those who want serious drilling power out spending a lot of money. This top rated cordless drill has a solid motor and a number of useful features that will make your DIY projects a lot easier it also comes with a ton of drill bits so you’ll always have what you need for the job at hand.
9. Cartman 2-Speed Best Cordless Drill / Driver Kit:
This probably isn’t the right drill for anyone who regularly deals with tile, stone, brick, or other tough materials but for anyone who needs a drill and doesn’t already own basic drilling or driving accessories, this is a great choice.
The kit comes with six different drill bits and six different screwdriver bits, so you’ll quickly go from being someone with no drill at all to someone with a drill accompanied by all. The basic hardware needed for most common drilling and driving tasks and while this drill doesn’t necessarily deliver.
The same amount of power as some of its larger and more expensive counterparts, it has an impressive 21 different clutch positions, so you can set your torque level to perfectly match the type of material into which you’re drilling and to minimize the chance of stripping a screw’s head.
- This light weight drilling machine come with 2 x 20 volt lithium 1.6AH battery packs.
- The included molded plastic carrying and storage case protects the drill and charger and keeps all your various bits organized and accessible.
- Cartman 2-Speed Drill/Driver Kit pack includes three jigsaw blades, 60/120/180 girt, PH1 / PH2 bits, 0.08″/0.16″/0.24″/0.31″ sizes drills, 0.31″/0.39″ screwdriver sleeves, magnetic holder and allen key accessories.
- The cartman Load speed 0-2400 rpm and drill chuck speed 1.0-10 mm.
8. Makita XPH102 Hammer Driver-Drill:
Our next top rated cordless drill for masonry is the Makita XPH102 Hammer Driver-Drill. Like all drill/drivers, a hammer drill is a tool that spins a bit around super fast, boring holes or sinking screws as needed.
But unlike a standard drill, a hammer drill incorporates a rapid back and forth thrusting motion while its bit revolves.
This hammering action helps to pulverize hard materials, like concrete, stone, brick, and mortar, so you can more quickly and easily drill into such surfaces. First off, this is a reliable, durable tool that’s yours for a more than fair price. It is rugged enough for professional use and is sealed to resist damage from dust and water, both common factors on a work site.
The Makita XPH102 can whirl at up to 1,900 (RPM) revolutions per minute, which is a great deal faster than most of the tools on our list but perhaps even more impressive than the RPMs are the BPMs or blows per minute.
This hammer drill can pound out an astonishing 28,500 BPM. Small but effective taps per minute, greatly easing the process of drilling into literally rock solid materials.
- 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries take several hours to reach a full charge, the 3.0Ah battery you get with this drill charges to capacity in just 30 minutes, so you can spend more time working, less time waiting.
- This compact and ergonomic design Driver-Drill machine only 3.9 pounds and 7-3/4″ long.
- It has rubberized soft grip which will provides you more comfort. With hundreds of reviews posted by owners, the Makita XPH102 Hammer Driver-Drill has a solid 3.8-star average rating in amazon.
7. Bosch DDB181-02 Top Rated Cordless Drill:
Hey this is the pros choice combo kit. This is the bosch CLP K 26 – 181 18 volt cordless combo kit which includes the DDB181 02 1/2 inch compact drill driver and the ids 181 quarter inch hex impact driver.
These two tools are the perfect combo for plumbers, electricians, carpenters, HVAC contractors and just about any other tradesmen. Between the ultra compact design and best-in-class performance these tools will help you get the job done and get it done faster.
The ddb 181 is the most compact 18 volt drill driver in its class which makes it optimal for handling in those tight spaces at just 3 pounds. This lightweight drill driver reduces fatigue for daily use.
- With 350 in pounds of torque and 1300 rpm this tool can provide powerful fastening and fast drilling.
- This kit also includes the ids 181 a compact and lightweight impact or that weighs in at just 2.8 pounds.
- Three LEDs form a ring around the Chuck which light up dark work areas and reduce shadows for better visibility.
- Max torque of eleven hundred and fifty inch pounds to prevent stripping or shearing off the heads of screws or fasteners.
- This tool provides control right in the palm of your hand. With the bosch flexible power system these tools work with any bosch 18 volt lithium-ion battery.
- This kit includes these two tools – 18 volt batteries, two magnetic bits, a charger and the carrying case so.
There you have it the pros choice the bosch CLP K 26 – 181 18 volt top rated cordless drills combo kit.
6. Ryobi P208 One+ Drill:
This Top rated cordless drill driver is a great choice for drilling holes and driving screws and the addition of the impact driver makes this kit even more versatile because it allows you to drive screws and other fasteners with increased speed.
let’s walk through some of the features and applications for these tools the 18 volt drill driver has a half inch key-less chuck with the 24 position clutch and two-speed gearbox that allows you to properly match your drilling and driving needs.
An exclusive feature on the drill driver is the Magtray which is a magnetic holder at the base of the tool to place your screws and bits as you’re working. There’s also On-board bit storage for added convenience.
This tool also has new and improved grip zone which is an ergonomic over-mold that will give you optimum grip when using the tool. This drill driver is perfect for drilling holes and driving screws with great control and precision.
- The 18 volt impact driver is the fastest-growing cordless tool category and once you give it a try you’ll understand why. This tool drives long large fasteners including lag screws more efficiently than a drill driver and delivers 1,500 inch-pounds of torque for the most demanding applications.
- The quarter inch Quick Connect coupler allows for quick and easy bit changes as you’re working. This is the tool you want if you’re building a deck or working on a project that requires driving many screws.
- This kit also includes two 18V Lithium Ion or NiCad batteries. With Lithium Ion batteries, your tools will have extended run-time hold a charge four times longer.
- Be lighter weight and have fade free power also included in this kit is a tool bag and a one-hour dual chemistry charger which means you can charge both 18V Lithium Ion or NiCad batteries with this charger.
Don’t forget to head back to the home depot as your project list grows because there are over 50 great tools to choose from that work with 18 volt battery platform giving you the ultimate versatility and tool selection to get your job finished.
It’s also important to remember that the Ryobi P208 One+ system is 100% cross compatible which means that any Ryobi P208 One+ blue or green tool works with any 18 volt One+ battery, whether it’s NiCad or lithium-ion.
5. Porter-Cable PCCK604L2 Cordless Drill:
The run-time and performance of these tools are optimized to help build your efficiency and affect your credit.
The light and compact design of these tools packs enough power to tackle heavy applications with minimal stop.
Each edge unit is outfitted with a variety of features, such as the 1/2 inch ratchet Chuck for reliable bit retention and the 1/4 inch hex quick chuck for quick and easy lift. Changes charged with 20V MAX 1.3 Ah lithium ion professional-grade cells.
- These brushless tools are linked to your Porter Cable 20 volt system.
- High performance motor delivers 383 units watts out and 0-350 or 0-1,500 revolutions per minute (RPM).
- This 8.25 inch long compact design 3.5 pounds with ergonomic handle design feature.
- Also has LED lights and bit storage.
4. Top Rated Milwaukee 2407-22 Cordless Drill:
Introducing the m12 cordless 3/8 inch drill driver part of the industries largest a most versatile subcompact system. Milwaukee delivering up to 275 pounds of torque and equipped with the only metal chuck in its class and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM.
The m12 drill driver combines unmatched power and durability. Slim grip and improved ergonomics optimize comfort and control for all day use. Its reversible belt clip provides tool belt portability.
- All m12 tools are controlled by Milwaukee’s patented red link intelligence to protect your investment against overload and powered by m12 red lithium batteries for more power or run time and more recharges than any battery on the market.
- Compact, powerful and durable the m12 cordless 3/8 inch drill/driver part of the m12 system featuring over 60 cordless solutions from the walking.
- The M12 drill includes 1.5 ah lithium-ion Battery with charger and carrying case.
3. TECCPO Professional 60 Nm Cordless Drill:
Teccpo new cordless drill/driver is that kind of a tool. This little powerful top rated cordless drill device is great for home users and for professional use as well.
This device comes with two peaks 20V 2000mAh large capacity Lithium-Ion battery. Also includes fast charging capabilities and positive power indicator. This powerful Lithium-Ion battery allowing the drill to run for a whole day long.
Its powerful motor delivers 60 Newton leaders peak torque in with 24+1 position clutch. It generates 150% precision in torque adjustment.
- Speed transmission of 0 to 450 RPM and 0 to 1700 (RPM) revolutions per minute.
- It comes with 2 years of warranty, a carry bag belt clip in 29 peaks of accessories.
- With ergonomic design Over-mold Rubber handle grip offers maximum user comfort and less vibration.
- It has LED light, which will illuminates your work area.
2. Porter-Cable 20V MAX Hammer Cordless Drill:
Motor and two-speed gearbox easily transitioned from drill to hammer mode for concrete brick and block applications.
Hammer mechanism powers through material at 27,200 (BPM) beat per minute. ½ inch metal ratcheting chuck minimizes bit slippage. 22 position clutch provides control during various fastening applications.
- LED work light brightens dark work areas. Additional features include battery fuel gauge, belt clip and 2 magnetic bit clip hold its.
- New 20 volt max 2.0 an hour batteries delivers up to 33% more run time. 20 volt max system also offers 4.0 an hour Lithium ion battery delivering power and run-time needed for the job.
- It provides durability, ease of use and value demanded on the job site. The porter cable 20 volt max system delivers the power you need have a pricey you wide.
1. Milwaukee® M18 FUEL Cordless Drill:
The m18 fuel half-inch hammer drill and drill driver with one key on the industry’s most powerful top rated cordless drill delivering up to 60% more power than the competition with up to an inch and a half shorter leg.
The power state brushless motor delivers 1200 inch pounds of torque in 2000 RPMs providing up to two times faster speed under heavy load for unmatched productivity.
It give you the ability to customize track and manage your tool to fit the demands of any job.
Saving you time and protecting your investment track and manage your tools location from anywhere. If ever lost or stolen lock it out to disable it remotely.
- Tool customization allows you to optimize the tool for the work you do. Increase your productivity with consistent performance and save money by maximizing accessory life and reducing damage to materials.
- Save up to three tasks to the memory of the tool and cycle. Through them when needed throughout your day without needing to reconnect your device.
- Anti-kickback technologies increases control and bind up situations and reduce unwanted shutdowns. Adjust anti-kickback sensitivity universally or for individually save tasks customize track and manage your tools with one key.
Now is the time to decide which perfect cordless drill is best for you in your budget. We think our top rated cordless drill brands list will help you to make the right decision to buy your best choice. For more information and update the price, please go to the below product table and click check out the price.